Duterte to Let Experts Run Economy as He Focuses on Fighting CrimeBy and
Duterte takes oath of office, vows to fight criminality
Promises to honor Philippines’ international obligations
With dozens of suspected drug dealers killed by police before he even took office, new Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte is making good on his pledge to curtail crime, while leaving the economic running to others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill