Canadian Stocks Cap Best Two Days Since February as Oil JumpsBy
Energy shares lead amid speculation policy makers will move
CIBC slumps after agreeing to a $3.8-billion acquisition
Canadian stocks rose to cap the biggest two-day rebound since February, as energy producers rallied with crude amid speculation policy makers will move to prevent the U.K.’s European secession from hampering global growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn