Why More Gas Is Moving From California to Mexico Amid HeatBy and
Exports to Mexico have increased 45 percent in two weeks
California spot gas traded at a premium after heat wave
California is warning of natural gas shortages and potential blackouts this summer after a historic leak near Los Angeles. Meanwhile, more of the power-plant fuel is flowing from the state into Mexico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas