Brexit Vote Spurs $10 Billion Halcyon to Gear Up for Europe BetsBy
Firm will allocate ‘meaningfully’ over the next two years
‘I wouldn’t go crazy long right now,’ CEO tells conference
Halcyon Capital Management is gearing up to put money to work in Europe, betting that the U.K.’s vote to exit the European Union will spur more distressed investment opportunities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders