Brexit Just Made Dublin Look Even More Attractive for TechBy , , and
Dublin’s commissioner for startups, Niamh Bushnell, reacted to the U.K.’s shock decision to exit the European Union by issuing a press release with “Thanks to Brexit” as a headline. Her point was that after last week’s vote, question marks hang over almost all the key ingredients that make London so attractive for technology companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing