Bill Koch Seeks Quick Ruling on Crestview Move to Oust HimBy
Billionaire Oxbow Carbon CEO opposes fund on exit sale
Crestview wants quick sale to recoup investment, suit claims
Lawyers for billionaire William Koch will urge a judge to fast-track a lawsuit accusing Crestview Partners LP of seeking to oust him as head of Oxbow Carbon & Minerals Holdings Inc. so the investment fund can force a quick sale of the energy company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt