Argentina Buyback May Flop as GDP Warrant Sellers Hard to FindBy
About $13.8 billion of the debt securities are outstanding
Finance Ministry said it would save $9.4 billion with buyback
Argentina’s bid to buy back securities tied to economic growth may run up against one big problem -- holders of the debt don’t seem all that interested in selling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting