Alcoa to Ease Manufacturing Company’s Debt Burden in SplitBy
Arconic will hold up to 19.9% stake in the new Alcoa
Upstream company Alcoa Corp. will borrow about $1 billion
Alcoa Inc. said the aluminum smelting business it’s spinning off will take on $1 billion in new debt to help reduce the burden on the remaining company as it battles to maintain credit ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting