West China Cement Plunges by Record as $363 Million Wiped OutBy and
Shares dropped as much as 46 percent in last hour of trading
Short interest in stock is highest in almost four years
West China Cement Ltd. tumbled by a record in Hong Kong in late trading amid speculation a planned acquisition by Anhui Conch Cement Ltd. will run into difficulty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting