Vietnam Outperforms Most Peers Despite Crippling Drought: ChartBy
Vietnam’s farming output took a knock in the second quarter because of the worst drought in three decades, data showed on Tuesday, but the economy remains among the top performers in Southeast Asia. The government has a 6.7 percent growth target for the year and the economy has benefited from a surge in manufacturing exports after companies such as Samsung Electronics Co. set up plants there to assemble smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap