U.K. Pressed by European Parliament to Initiate EU Exit ProcessBy
Assembly wants secession talks to begin ‘as soon as possible’
UKIP leader Farage says Britain has leverage over Europe
European Union lawmakers said the U.K. should trigger the process for seceding from the EU “as soon as possible,” increasing pressure on British Prime Minister David Cameron hours before he meets fellow leaders of the bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts