U.K. Parliament Panel Defers Decision on Brexit Vote PetitionThomas Penny
A decision on whether the U.K. Parliament should debate a petition calling for a second referendum on European Union membership has been deferred, the panel responsible said on Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy