NBA Gets First Chinese Owner as Jiang Buys T-Wolves StakeBloomberg News
Lizhang Jiang will own 5 percent of Minnesota basketball club
Timberwolves are controlled by billionaire Glen Taylor
Lizhang Jiang has become the first Chinese owner of a National Basketball Association team with a stake purchase in the Minnesota Timberwolves, weeks after he took control of a Granada-based club playing in Spain’s top soccer league.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas