South Korean Bonds Lure Overseas Investors After Brexit VoteBy
Foreign funds boosted holdings by $43 million on Monday
Concern of capital defection overblown, NH Investment says
Overseas investors boosted holdings of South Korean bonds for a second day as the U.K.’s decision to exit the European Union boosted demand for fixed-income assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure