Indonesian Rupiah, Stocks Lead Asian Gains as Tax Amnesty PassedBy , , and
Rupiah rises to two-month high; JCI advances most in a month
Tax reprieve to lure $43 billion from offshore: central bank
Indonesia’s rupiah strengthened the most in three weeks and the Jakarta Composite Index led gains among emerging Asian bourses as a tax amnesty bill to boost government revenue was passed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner