Private Banks Urge Wealthy Asians to Shun Risk, Favor CreditBy
Credit Suise, Citigroup recommend investment grade bonds
U.K. property under pressure as banks may move, UBS says
Here’s some advice that wealthy Asians are getting from their private bankers after Britain’s vote to quit the European Union has thrown markets in turmoil: Add to corporate credit, avoid risky assets and expect U.K. property prices to drop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses