Nike Tumbles in Late Trading After Orders Fall Short: ChartBy
Sales and orders at Nike Inc. missed estimates, and the shares are falling in late trading, down as much as 7.4 percent. Nike already had slid 15 percent this year through Tuesday’s New York close, dragged down by concerns about a slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?