Who Will Now Invest £100 Billion to Keep Britain's Lights On?By and
Government needs investment to replace aging generators
Wind farm developer Vattenfall reconsiders risk of U.K. work
As if managing the Brexit crisis weren’t enough, the U.K. government also needs to find 100 billion pounds ($132 billion) to keep the lights on nationwide after 2020.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis