New York’s Time Warner Center Gets Rare Vacancy as Charter ExitsBy and
Charter Communications Inc. will leave its New York office space at the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle when its lease expires at the end of this year, leaving the Related Cos.-owned tower with its first available office space since it opened in 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn