Barclays, HSBC Have Outlook Cut by Moody’s After Brexit VoteBy
Insurers Legal & General, Standard Life also have outlook cut
Ratings firm cites ‘heightened uncertainty’ in U.K. after vote
Moody’s Investors Service lowered the outlook on 12 U.K. lenders, including Barclays Plc and HSBC Holdings Plc, after predicting last week’s vote to exit the European Union will reduce their profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing