Monsanto Earnings to Weigh on Prospect of Higher Bayer OfferBy and
Third-quarter profit seen falling amid lower farmer spending
Euro weakness after Brexit vote makes Bayer bid more expensive
If Monsanto Co. reports another weak quarter, it would undercut its argument that Bayer AG’s proposed $53.7 billion bid is less than adequate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn