Loeb Hedge Fund Lowers Fees for Slumping Third Point ReinsurerBy and
Management fee will be 1.5%, down from 2%, in five-year pact
Reinsurer trades for less than 2013 initial public offering
Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. won lower fees on investments overseen by Dan Loeb’s Third Point LLC, the hedge fund manager that helped start the Bermuda-based reinsurer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas