Lansdowne’s Main Fund Fell as Brexit Vote Jolted Global MarketsBy and
Flagship’s year-to-date loss widened by two percentage points
Equity hedge funds hit hard by referendum’s surprise result
Lansdowne Partners, one of Europe’s largest hedge fund firms, saw its biggest fund lose money last week as the U.K.’s vote to exit the European Union roiled markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting