Kuka Backs Takeover Bid by China’s Midea After Jobs PledgeBy and
Kuka is talking behind scenes with other potential investors
Confidential customer and supplier data will be protected
Germany’s Kuka AG gave its backing to a takeover offer by China’s Midea Group Co. that’s coming under close scrutiny from Germany’s political elite in return for assurances that jobs and plants will be protected until the end of 2023.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’