Japan Feedback Loop Seen Turning All Sovereign Yields NegativeBy and
Yield on 40-year JGB, Japan’s longest, drops to record 0.065%
‘Only God knows how far yields will fall,’ SMBC Nikko says
Japanese government bonds are caught in a self-propagating spiral that could soon see yields on every maturity below zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders