Intruder Breaches State Palace as Slovakia Prepares to Head EUBy
Slovakia begins 6-month EU rotating presidency on Friday
Unidentified man escapes after security suspected false alarm
Slovak security forces failed to capture an unidentified man who broke into the presidential palace overnight, representing one of the worst security breaches in the country just three days before it assumes the European Union presidency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap