Hong Kong Stocks Pare Loss on Bets Policy Makers to Calm MarketsBloomberg News
China may make targeted moves to loosen policies, Xufunds says
Shenzhen Composite Index rises to highest level in two months
Hong Kong stocks pared declines amid signs that global policy makers are taking steps to limit the fallout from Britain’s vote to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations