Dong Energy Funds First Power Plant Using Bugs to Clean Up WasteBy
REnescience plant in U.K will use Novozymes enzymes in process
Plant due to come online in 2017, costing about $80 million
Novozymes A/S, the world’s largest supplier of enzymes, won a contract for the first full-scale power plant that will use the bugs to clean up household waste.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State