Brexit Spurs Bets U.K. Inflation Will Rise as Pound Drops: ChartBy
A gauge of price expectations in the U.K. is rising as the pound tumbles after Britain’s vote to leave the European Union. The sterling five-year inflation swaps rate, locked five years ahead, is at 3.18 percent, compared with 3.11 percent on June 23 when the referendum took place. The Bloomberg British Pound Index is at 699, compared with 778 on the day of the vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts