Brexit Risks Pile Up for Hitachi Construction, CEO SaysBy and
Yen’s strength and Europe’s economy are immediate risks
Europe was seen as a relative bright spot for the company
The risks are piling up for Japan’s construction equipment makers in the aftermath of Brexit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas