Alcoa Investors Looking for More Answers to $13 Billion QuestionBy
Company is scheduled to release statement before trading Wed.
CEO plans to secure approvals, financing for split by yearend
Alcoa Inc. investors are hoping for more detail Wednesday on how the biggest U.S. aluminum producer will divide about $13 billion of liabilities as it prepares to split itself into two.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’