Alaska’s $53 Billion Permanent Pool to Exit Funds of Hedge FundsBy
Will pull $2 billion invested at Crestline, Mariner, Lazard
Plans to use five-person staff to make investments directly
Alaska’s $53 billion wealth fund plans to exit all of its funds of hedge funds and will instead make investment decisions in-house.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn