Wyly and Estate of Late Brother Owe IRS $1.1 Billion, Judge SaysBy
Former billionaire Sam Wyly and the estate of his late brother Charles owe the Internal Revenue Service a total of $1.1 billion for using a web of offshore funds to hide assets as the men got rich building companies including the arts-and-craft chain Michaels Stores Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion