Valeant Dips Below $20 as Brexit Exacerbates ConcernsBy
Exchange rates could hurt Valeant sales outside U.S.
Drugmaker’s stock has not fallen below $20 since 2010
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.’s shares slipped below $20 Monday as investor worries about the future of the heavily indebted drugmaker continued to mount in the wake of U.K.’s historic vote to exit the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations