Treasury Urges Action on Puerto Rico Before Court Battle EnsuesBy
Territory has $2 billion in debt payments due Friday
Stay on litigation must be enacted before deadline, Lew says
U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew is pleading with Congress to pass legislation to save Puerto Rico before creditors head to the courts to force debt payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses