Soy Boom Goes Bust as Bankrupt Brazil Farmers Cut Back ExpansionBy and
Dollars borrowed to create crop juggernaut left too much debt
Credit burden may get worse for growers, slowing output gains
Like many of Brazil’s soybean farmers, Nelson Vigolo is enduring the pain of a commodity boom gone bust.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy