Sonnedix Obtains $105.3 Million Financing for Japan Solar FarmBy
A Sonnedix unit arranged a 10.7 billion yen ($105.3 million) for a 30-megawatt solar project in Japan. Shinsei Bank Ltd. helped arrange the project financing, Sonnedix said in an e-mailed statement Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations