Second ADM Broker Questioned in $22 Million Russian Gang ProbeBy and
Paul Osborne interviewed by police after colleague arrested
Dzmitry Niadzvetski was arrested at ADM in London in March
A second employee from futures brokerage ADM Investor Services International Ltd., a unit of Archer-Daniels-Midland Co., was questioned in an investigation into a Russian organized crime gang when his colleague was arrested in March, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt