Scientist Turned Hedge-Fund Founder Lured to Pound, Euro SwingsBy
Pakula to look for ‘themes around stress’ in Europe, the U.K.
AE Capital’s fund returns 7.5% this year, outpacing peers
AE Capital, a hedge fund run by a former atmospheric scientist, is seeking to take advantage of price swings in the pound and euro versus other currencies as the aftershocks of Brexit rumble across the globe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations