Pound Strategists Are Left Wondering Where the Bottom LiesBy
Goldman Sachs’s short-term forecast has already been surpassed
Sterling heads for first gain since U.K. voted to leave EU
Currency forecasters struggled to keep pace with the pound’s freefall in the aftermath of the vote that sets Britain on course to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations