Oaktree Executive in London Arrested in $264 Million UAE DisputeBy
Martin Graham arrested on warrant from United Arab Emirates
Graham accused of stealing from Gulmar Group arbitration
An Oaktree Capital Group LLC executive in London is facing extradition to the United Arab Emirates after being arrested and accused of stealing $264 million from an engineering contractor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's