NYSE Joins 21st Century, Letting Traders Use Their Mobile PhonesBy
Decision follows phone outage on Friday during hectic session
Only landlines or NYSE-authorized phones had been allowed
The 224-year-old New York Stock Exchange is edging into the 21st century, letting floor brokers use their personal mobile phones at its iconic Manhattan trading floor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations