Nomura, Daiwa Shares Fall as Brexit Compounds Earnings ConcernsBy
Firms may have to move London operations to EU: SBI analyst
Nomura heading for biggest two-day drop since March 2011
Japan’s biggest brokerages fell in Tokyo trading, with Nomura Holdings Inc. heading for the biggest two-day slump since 2011 on concern that the U.K.’s exit from the European Union will further crimp earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day