Malta Open to Taking U.K.’s EU Presidency If Asked, Muscat SaysBy
Malta is “open to discuss” taking over the U.K.’s slot in the rotating presidency of the European Union in the second half of 2017 following Britain’s vote to leave the bloc, Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts