Kidnappers Release Seven Macmahon Workers Held in South NigeriaBy and
Five of kidnap victims injured, two seriously, company says
State police commissioner says no ransom paid for release
Seven employees of Macmahon Holdings Ltd. who were kidnapped in Nigeria have been released.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses