Germany Warns of EU’s ‘Centrifugal Forces’ After Brexit VoteBy , , and
Patience with U.K. can only go so far, Merkel spokesman says
Merkel chief of staff urges signal to reassure markets
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government urged European Union leaders to avoid encouraging “centrifugal forces” after the U.K. voted to leave the bloc, while saying that a joint response will take time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap