For China Economy, Brexit Seen as a Negative, or an OpportunityBloomberg News
UBS sees opportunity to strengthen the U.K.-China relationship
Pimco: ‘China should see this as a chance to enhance its role’
After Britain’s vote to leave the European Union roiled global markets, economists are grappling with how best to gauge the potential impact on China. Views range from downbeat scenarios such as Brexit contagion weakening the yuan or undermining exports, to optimistic ones where China emerges as a safe haven amid the storm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts