Why This $3 Billion Tech Startup Is Still Searching for a CEOBy , , and
Unicorn company is said to have been spurned by Google exec
Bain’s Enrique Salem emerges as candidate for chief executive
DocuSign Inc. is one of Silicon Valley’s most prominent unicorns. But it’s taking an unusually long time to fill a key position: chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting