Corbyn Faces Confidence Vote as Brexit Spurs Labour RevoltBy and
U.K. opposition leader’s team decimated as dozens walk out
Labour faces ‘existential threat,’ lawmaker Austin says
U.K. Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn will face a no-confidence ballot on Tuesday as the aftershocks of last week’s referendum vote to quit the European Union continue to wreak havoc across the country’s political landscape.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner