Citroen Seeks Salvation in Quirky Cars to End Decades of DullBy
Parent PSA Group is carmaker most exposed to Brexit fallout
Storied French car brand once produced ‘humanized art’
Time was, Citroen oozed elegance and quirky charm: The French automaker’s low-slung DS was the preferred ride of movie stars cruising the Riviera, while the bug-eyed 2CV rivaled its German cousin, the VW Beetle, in cuteness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy